Sunday, November 14, 2010

Family Pics

It's been awhile!
(As usual).

I'm just so happy that the holidays are here.
Can you believe Thanksgiving is here in LESS than two weeks?!
Craziness!

In preparation for the holidays, we were able to have our pics taken and I'm so glad a few turned out where both kids were looking.
(Sounds easy - but trust me - a very difficult task!)

Any way, I just love this time of year, and cannot wait to spend it with my family.
This time last year I was pretty sad thinking Lorin would be leaving us for school right after the New Year, so I'm so glad that is done with and so glad that he won't be leaving us again.

I sure do love my family!









3 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Those look great! Who took them?

Brittany said...

LOVE!

Debanee said...

Hello! Cute family, just checking in and seeing how things are going! how is having two? your fam pictures made me miss spring and summer so much!! how was christams? Ok have a good day hope all is well!