Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holiday Fun!

My sweet boy with Lo.... they were watching fireworks at my parents and the poor guy was deathly afraid. :(
Gav looking like a BOY... it only took him 5 minutes to get messy.
Lorin drowning us in leaves.
My sweet girl - Man, I LOVE HER! She's definitely my little bestie!
Lily playing in the leaves Christmas day.
Lily Christmas morning looking out of it still!
Gav & Lils on Christmas Sunday. So stinkin' cute!
Lily with Santa at our Annual White Elephant Exchange.
Ritchey grandkids - yes, my kids are the whitest ones!
We took pics of all the grandkids on the Ritchey side for my mom... it took some editing, but I LOVE how they turned out! Thanks, Jax!

It's only taken about 10 years to update this thing!
We had a crazy December, and I'm happy to report that things have slowed down and we are looking forward to a new year and a new baby to join us in March.
If I go 1-2 weeks early like I have with the previous two kiddos,
I'll be having this baby in 9 weeks!!

9 weeks?!!?!?

Crazy, I know!

We are so excited for Eveline (Evie) Iris to join us in March. Don't really know how crazy life will be with 3, but I know we're in for an adventure!

Here are some pics of our Christmas and New Years!

ENJOY!


1 comments:

miss chaz. said...

YAY for finding your BLOG!

I am LOVING these pictures...love the ones in the leaves and LOVE the Ritchey grandkids! How did you get them to sit still?? They are all so adorable. Hope all is well with you missy!
xo
Chaz