Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gav:1 & Lily:3


I sure do love my kids!

They make me sooo happy!


We just celebrated Gav's 1st and Lily's 3rd birthday a few weeks ago, and I cannot believe how fast they are growing up. They truly bring me so much happiness!

Seriously, I think that if they can make me so happy, then won't 5 more kids bring SO MUCH MORE happiness?! Okay, I know... it may also bring some insanity, but I think it's worth it!

Here are some pics of the kiddos at their birthday celebration.


We had so much fun!!
Thanks to all our friends and fam who came to party with us. :)

3 comments:

Dyan said...

so cute! although it'll be even cuter when baby sister joins them! :) and yes, i think your 7 kids will bring you some chaos but even more happiness! The only downside to 7 may be that you won't have even numbers for disney rides...something to consider :)

Amy said...

Fun to see pictures of the party! I still think you're crazy for wanting so many kids, but mostly envious because I wish I had your energy!

Lo said...

And we were lucky enough to be there!!! Seriously, that party was so cute and I'm not surprised. Thanks for having us! We love Lily and Gav!