Thursday, June 5, 2008

3 Years Ago


That was me three years ago... not married with no children. My life was so different!! In this pic, I was on a work trip in New Orleans. It was actually a few months before Hurricane Katrina hit. At the time, I was dating Lorin and I knew I was in love. A few months after this pic was taken we were engaged and a few months after that we were married. Fast forward a few years and we now have a little girl who we love sooo much and we're happily married!! I don't really know why I'm making this post. I guess I just saw this pic and thought, "wow, life sure has changed since then... and for the better!" I think there were times when I felt so discouraged and thought I'd never meet my match. I am so grateful I did though. Lorin may not be perfect, but he's definitely perfect for me and I love him so much. He makes me so happy and I'm so glad he's given me Lily. She also makes me so happy and I love all the time I get to spend with her. I guess I just feel so grateful right now!! I don't know what I'd do or who I'd be (probably A LOT worse of a person) without my little family. I love them so much! :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I dunno, if I was you I probably woulda stuck with the alligator...

Kiddin', kiddin'; you guys have fun on your birthday getaway! :)

Kyle said...

Cute picture! I am so glad that you are so happy...you deserve it!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Dang i cant believe tanner is back already. hows life? you and your family looks great.just found your blog thought i should say hi. Jeff Brandon