Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Funny Valentine



We decided to make our Valentines this year. I'm no photographer, but with Lorin's help we were able to get some pics of Lily. Since she can't talk, we thought we would translate for her. :) We sure love her lots. She's getting so big and we think she's teething. How do we know she's teething? 1 - She's super fussy 2 - She's been waking up every 2 hours at night. 3 - She's been drooling like mad. If she's not teething, well.... we don't want to know what she's like when she is.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I love it! You're so awesome and creative. Funny how this year Mike and I decided to make gifts for each other too. I'm going to post pics of them this weekend. Mine was kind of inspired by you and your creativity. Happy Valentine's Day! And hey, check out our blog! www.mkharris.blogspot.com